Publication: Fine Arts Press, 1934, Santa Ana
First edition. Quarto. 26.3 x 20.2 cms, [iv], 8 pp., frontispiece. Published for members of the Zamorano Club and limited to 125 copies. Signed by the printer Thos. E. Williams. Issued in light brown, coarse, handmade paper and folded over to form the cover. The free endpapers are of handmade transparent paper. Top edges trimmed, bottom and fore edges untrimmed. The Zamorano Club is Southern California’s oldest organization of bibliophiles and manuscript collectors. Founded in 1928, it sponsors lectures and publications on bookish topics. Most noteworthy among the latter is the Zamorano 80, a member-selected and -written catalog of the most significant books in California history. Library stamp to top of front cover and also to title page. Very light soiling. Very good.
Inventory Number: 37419