Publication: Peninsular Paper Co, 1903, Ypsilanti
Sample of cover paper with attractive cover illustration on one side, “The Northland Shop, Battle Creek, Mich.” in lower margin, reverse with list of paper dealers stocking their fine papers. Pencilled at bottom is “Inland Printer, July 1903,” so probably one of a group of samples published in that issue. The Peninsular Paper Company was constructed in 1867 to supply newsprint to the Chicago Tribune and stood next to the Huron River on the northwest side of Ypsi until 2004. Fine.
Inventory Number: 33659